Thursday, June 27, 2013

On Judging Others

I had to rebuke myself today. While at work I caught myself thinking very judgmental thoughts about other people there with me. Telling mysel that I was stuck with people that only worked at Walmart, and would never go do better things with their lives.. What a thing to think!? It was a crude awakening at first, to realize how bitter and judging I can be.. But then I told myself that they were all children of God. I'm just the only one who knows that there. Imagine, I thought, if these people knew they were children of God as well. How different work might be. I just wish I had the courage to share that with others. I don't even really talk at work. I do my share, and on breaks I sit alone and read my scriptures and write in my journal. I shouldn't be so antisocial, I've just been this way for so long... Antisocial and judgmental. Man, I've just gotten two new things to work on :(

No comments:

Post a Comment