Thursday, June 13, 2013

It's Not Anxiety

I've decided that if people want to know details, or "read my soul", they'll just have to read my blog. It's my online journal that I share with anyone who cares to read it, which means close to no one. I don't mind, though.
A few days ago I began an initiative for myself, to take better care of my body. For years now I've been out of shape, and I figure the less weight on my body the less chance I have to continue insomnia periods. It's been fine for a few weeks now, but I have to admit I'm worried about attending camp. Last years camp experience consumed every ounce of mental and emotional strength I had. Though I know it's been a year, I'm still more aware, than anyone else in this world, that déjà-vu has the potential to uproot my foothold. I wish I was stronger, but I'm not. Yes, I have grown. Yes, I am happier. All the same, I still worry

No comments:

Post a Comment