Monday, February 27, 2012

My Rose Garden

                               Love is....
The simple rose garden of only red and white
The tiny beam of sunlight on my face
The grain of sand that looks red in the sun
The perfection of the frills upon this lace
My crystal earring without a brother
But the warm, fuzzy slippers under my bed

The bluebird, so cluelessley tapping at the window
Teh breeze, whispering love notes over my head
My crystal ring on the finger to my right
The smile in the old picture frames on the wall
The caress of the summer rain down my back
The railing so close to the edge of the waterfall
The sweet scent of fresh bread on the counter
The feel of my bed after a long day
My journal when I need something to write in
My angel when things don't go my way
                              ... My own rose garden.
Everything grows the way I want it to- or it doesn't grow at all

No comments:

Post a Comment